Wednesday 1 August 2012

Mini Apothica Haul: Becca Cosmetics

Hello Lovelies!





How have you been? Today I bring you a haul courtesy of Apothica who are sponsors of my blog.They were kind enough to let me choose products I would love to try. I am thrilled at the amount of  makeup products and brands available to purchase on their website. There is also a huge variety of skincare products on Skincarerx and Skinbotanica. If you havent shopped from these sites I suggest you start now and thank me later


Only thing Im disappointed in is that some brands I wanted to try cannot be shipped outside the United States *shrugs* but hey ho never mind you can still grab something awesome from the site or arrange a relative or friend to get your package for you and foward to wherever you live outside America.  




Enough talking let me get onto the fun part!!! I decided to try some Becca products since its hard to come by in the UK and I have heard nice reviews on their products


Becca Creme blush, Becca Mattifying Primer, SpaRituals Mini Nail Lacquer in Delight

Also got 3 samples to try Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Night moisturiser and 
Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Eye cream and lastly  Cane+Austin Retexturizing treatment pads 10% Glycolic


SpaRitual Mini Nail Lacquer - Delight $5.00
Get nails that look absolutely delightful! SpaRitual Mini Nail Lacquer - Delight is not only gorgeous on nails, it is 100% Vegan and free of DBP, Formaldehyde, and Touene. Each shade in the SpaRitual collection was has its own unique meaning associated with the shade. Delight is a creamy seafoam green. I cant wait to do Nail post with this shade its pretty and unique



BECCA Cosmetics Creme Blush - Dahlia $30
This AWARD winning blush gives natural,long lasting colour to the cheeks. Its highly pigmented formulation and silky-smooth texture melds into the skin for an incredibly natural, "just blushed" look. Layer for added drama.
Dahlia is a rich burnt red/orange shade. 


BECCA Mattifying Primer $40

 A Mattifying Primer with Anti oxidant Vitamin E imparts a matte finish to oilier, shiny skin as it extends the wear of both liquid and cream makeup. It works to visibly improve the look and texture of the skin by smoothing fine lines and pores to create an even canvas for makeup. It also helps the skin retain moisture without a greasy feel.

Now I have normal/combination skin with an Oily T-Zone so I ordered this one specifically for my pores and t-zone,I will do a review soon on this primer




Obviously I have to pay for shipping costs but Many thanks to Apothica for give me an opportunity to try new products,Im really grateful.


                                   


                      have you tried any of these products???
                      have a wonderful day
                      stay beautiful&blessed
                      much love 
                       xoxo
                        











13 comments:

  1. Great pics. I wasn't aware that Apothica sponsored your blog. Shows you how much I pay attention. LOL I've heard great things about Becca cosmetics. Still ISO of a HG mattifying primer. May give this 1 a whirl. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sis, basicall Skincarerx which owns Apothica and Skincarebotanica sponsor me, if u look@ the right side you will see a link. I recently did a blog post about them too.

      Imma give the primer a try and review it!

      Delete
  2. Love becca products <3 Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey,I'm so loving Becca products can't wait2try more from this brand

      Delete
  3. I love Beeca products, my fav being the Shimmering Skin Perfector! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, have heard great stuff about the skin perfector will look for it soon.

      Delete
  4. Fantastic - I've always wanted to try Becca, I saw their brand in one Superdrug in St Albans but they are available in the UK honey http://www.beccacosmetics.com/uk/ + they got a store in South Kensington :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww really honey, thanks so much for the info Imma pop South Kensington one of them days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sharon im urs new follower i would love if u follow me back
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great thanks for following :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great haul and review Sharon. You definitely good a good batch of items from Apothica--I love them! Maybe one day you can come across the pond and do my makeup for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww thanks hun am loving them too, maybe one day for sure keep ur fingers crossed hehe I certainly would given the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read your review on that primer!!! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!