Tuesday 21 August 2012

Does My Bum Look Big in This?





Infographic Produced by very.co.uk

Recently  playsuits and jumpsuits have made a major comeback. I for one love a one piece design jumpsuit and playsuit to show off your silhouhette and their pretty prints and colours perk up your look

With brands like Motel and Lipsy designing gorgeous playsuits and jumpsuits for women its amazing to see that  very.co.uk has teamed up with some of our favourite celebs such as Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton and one of my favourites Jameela Jamil who has a wonderful collection of  beautiful dresses and so much more.

The very.co.uk ranges have been designed to suit each celebrity so all you have to do is pick up a celeb which suits your style and figure from the pieces modelled on the website. 33% of men live in fear of upsetting their partner when she asks the much dreaded question so Gentleman take note because this is the perfect opportunity to browse celeb collections that match her style and shape and Click away! Even if her bum does look big,the fact that it is designed by her favourite celebrity we hope it will make life less complicated






Here is some of our  picks










Check out these fabulous collection at very.co.uk









16 comments:

  1. These look great, especially that first red one! That picture with all of the statistics was really interesting!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the red one too hun, I want it hehe!

      Delete
  2. Great post! All the three are nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yes I agree they r all nice!

      Delete
  3. These are adorable! I wish I was brave enough to rock a playsuit. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm sure there is a style to suit everyone dear, I wasn't brave @first but now I am much more confident

      Delete
  4. I really love that first red dress. And I don't usually ask if my bum looks big, but I know that when I do ask, I expect to get an honest answer no matter the answer. But again, really pretty red dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the red playsuit as well darling, I expect an honest answer as well if I were to ask that question

      Delete
  5. I really like this blog post and Thanks for the information about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r welcome, glad u liked the post thanks for feedback!

      Delete
  6. I would ROCK that red one! :-)

    Also, sometimes women know they don't look right in whatever they're asking about so why put that guy on the block for answering! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look fantastic! I love them! Good taste...:D
    http://www.gloria-agostina.com/wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sharon,
    I mentioned your Blog in my new Post.
    http://makeup-metropole.blogspot.de/2012/08/lancome-teint-miracle-review.html

    ;)
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!

    The black one looks gorgeous. Lace is always a winner! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!