Sunday 25 March 2012

NOTD: Wet n Wild Tickled Pink

Hello Beautiful people!


How are you???



Today I bring u a Nail of the day post. I used Wet n Wild shine nail in Tickled pink which is a very pretty barbie pastel pink shade. I like the colour but the formula was not so great. I applied a base coat and 2coats of Tickled pink to get an opaque coverage. I was left dissapointed in the supermarket as this nail polish started chipping off after just 4hours which is a shame I dont think will use this nail polish again but anyhoo here is the NOTD!




WHAT NAIL POLISH ARE YOU ROCKING?
HAVE YOU USED THIS SHADE BEFORE?




Have a wonderful day sweeties
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo


13 comments:

  1. i havent used it.But I would definitely try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pale pink polish, it's so classic and girly :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. No nail polish for me still, my nails broke :(

    Gorgeous colour though, looks very Barbie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you for reminding me i need to polish my chipped nails.. couldnt decided on a color but i got this exact polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo so bright! :-) I love these colours for warmer weather, its fab :-)

    BTW if you havent already dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this nail polish!

    www.sweetvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! ♥ Love the nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  8. bummer about the chipping. beautiful color! i usually use a good basecoat & top coat to get more wear out of inexpensive polishes. thanks for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A shame about the chipping but the colour is so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right Now - O.P.I Barefoot In Barcelona!

    http://labellavitahearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. yhank you all for your lovely comments,appreciate the love ladies<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!