Thursday 15 March 2012

I love Music and I love your blog award!

Hello Sweeties!


THANK YOU SO MUCH TO TORI OF http://www.cottoncandyinkbeauty.com FOR GIVING ME THIS LOVELY AWARD. IM VERY HONOURED TO RECEIVE THIS FROM YOU HONEY! If you havent checked out Tori's 2 fabulous blogs which I adore make sure you head over there&follow coz u dont wanna miss out!



AS ALWAYS THE AWARD COMES WITH RULES&HERE THEY ARE:



CHOOSE 5 of YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS
GIVE THE AWARD TO 10 OTHER BLOGS



current music playlist*NO ORDER*
Beyonce Countdown
 Labrinth ft Tinie Tempah Earthquake
Sean Paul ft Alexis Jordan -Got 2love you
Alicia Keys Doesnt Mean anything
Katy Perry ft Kanye West ET





 BLOGS I AWARD








Thus all for Today Chicas
Have a wonderful day
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo










3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sharon :)
    Nice choice of songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats honey & thanks for tagging me <3 Lovely choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done and thank you so much Hun!!! I loooooove this award! Just been typing my answers lol! Oh I love Sean Paul - gotta to love him :) x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!