Saturday 3 March 2012

February Favourites!

Hello Beautiful Chicas!






How are y'all doing. Just a post to share few products I have been loving recently.

Sigma Large Angled Contour brush F40
This is my favourite brush to apply blush. The brush is  angled making it easier to contour and define cheekbones. The bristles are very soft and it feels amazing on the skin. This brush can be used to apply Blusher, Bronzer and Highlight

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-crease Eye Shadow Primer
This eyeshadow primer is a must have in my collection. It evens out skin tone on the lids and makes eyeshadows blend like a dream. You only need a teeny bit and this tube will last you a good while. My eyeshadow never creases with this primer when I have a 7am-8pm  long day and another thing is that it makes eyeshadows stay true to colour all day.

Mac Satin lipstick Rebel- a dark pink berry shade
Gosh Velvet Touch Kitch lipstick- my lips but better colour nude/ pink shade
NYX Spellbound lipstick - Bright in your face pink

I have used all the 3 lippies religiously throughout the month and have already done posts with these

Lush Tea Trea Water : Popular Toner
Apparently this is a popular toner for Normal to Oily Skin
This feels super refreshing,hydrating and comforting on my skin. Although Lush says this tea tree toner is meant to soothe,cleanse and clear blemishes,I wouldnt rely on this toner completely as it does not FULLY heal or control acne/blemishes. It does calm the skin when you get irritated. If you ever feeling sleepy this toner will wake you up and refresh your face. I have been using this toner for a month and its become part of my daily skincare routine as I find it very useful. As you may know my skin aint that problematic but every now and again I get teenage skin through hormones,stress and medication so this has become a staple to calm skin

CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIERE FOUNDATION
Yes I know,not so long ago I was shouting on the roof tops about Nars Sheer Glow foundation being my Holy grail foundation but being the beauty junkie I am I can love one thing today and tomorrow its another if you get my point. Of coz I really love my Nars Sheer glow but Im on the hunt for a matte finish foundation that gives a natural healthy finish without looking heavy. Some days I want to have a natural matte look.  Chanel Perfection seems to be the perfect candidate so far but one teeny weeny problem I have is that its just a lil dark on me. I I was matched to #94 Ambre  and the next shade up #64 is a tad bit light. If I get sun tan #94 will be perfect
Chanel peferction Lumiere is very lighweight,blends like a dream,gives me a no makeup look,and stayed a full 14hours yes 14 on me with no primer  at alland I never set it with powder. Im in love with this foundie despite the fragrance it didnt break me out which is a big plus





WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN LOVING LATELY????



Have a wonderful day Beauties
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo












35 comments:

  1. Great cosmetics dear! ;)
    Kisses ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that foundation! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favs hun. I still need to try the Too Faced SI, I know a lot of people rate it over Urban Decay PP. Also I currently use the Chanel Matte Foundation but this new one sounds amazing. I think I'm using a colour slightly darker too as the next colour up is too light! I'm so looking forward to the new range, hopefully I will be better colour matched! Wow I thought the day would never come where Chanel would cater for more of us woc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Parveen thanks honey,love that Chanel now caters for us hope others will do e same. The TFSI is great u need2try it!

      Delete
  4. nice favorites dear, love sigma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want tp try sigma brushes I've heard such great things about them. Where did you buy yours from?

    Check out my latest post on new perfume launches! :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @TheSecretBlogger thanks dear,can buy Sigma brushes from Sigma website or lovemakeup.co.uk

      Delete
  6. I'm quite missing my makeup lol. Only thing I'm loving lately is my skin starting to have time to recuperate :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @LaaLaa thanks honey,I know how u feel babes. Soon u be rocking it<3

      Delete
  7. awesome buys Sharon,,nyx spellbound looks nice.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Namita thanks dear, Spellbound is a very pretty pink shade!

      Delete
  8. Great products! The colour of that NYX lipstick looks so pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I have the too faced eyeshadow primer; it truly is a must have!!! xxxAfeeyahxxx
    http://smilerrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Afeeyah yes I agree w u lovely its gr8!

      Delete
  10. Now you have me interested in the Chanel foundation Sher!

    Love post btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Uma thanks dear the Chanel foundie is love I'm such an enabler hehe<3

      Delete
  11. I want rebel, it looks great on everyone who I've seen wear it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ane thanks for e comment dear,yes as a Woc Rebel is a must have. Go get it hun<3

      Delete
  12. I really wanna try this too faced primer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Caise I think u should dear,its a great eyeprimer which will last u a good while!

      Delete
  13. Great tips!! I've been loving my MUA eyeshadow primer and another shade of my favourite lipstick Sleek Pout Paints :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Yolanda thanks hun, need2try e Sleek pout paints u got me convinced lol

      Delete
  14. I like the post of the article and Thanks for the information about

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wanna try the dark berry shade!looks much like my kind of thing.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Roseanne trust me sweetheart u defo need Mac Rebel lipstick it will be gorj on ur skintone<3

      Delete
  16. You really can't beat a good makeup brush.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanna get Spellbound, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Maryam I really think u should hun,u do bold lips like no other,Spellbound will be gorj on u!

      Delete
  18. @Sisters and sisters thank you for e comment &visit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would love to try the foundation! Thanks for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!