How has your week been? Hope y'all well. Just a quick post to share products I have bought recently.
Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick - Sepia No.12
Some of you may already know that I love anything and everything Yves Saint Laurent. It's my favourite brand and I have never found anything I disliked from skincare to makeup to fashion. Their products are just classy and packaging is to die for. I could spend all day talking about Ysl but let's get on to the products I bought
Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Encre De Peau Fusion Ink Foundation
All Day Perfection& Freedom, Featherlight texture
SPF18/ PA +++ 24 hour wear and comfort-The first YSL foundation inspired by the use of ink, offers soft and comfortable wear until removal. It's hybrid technology generates a texture that feels as light and fine as ink and as concealing as a classic foundation
- The ultra smooth texture glides on effortlessly and melts into the skinfor an even, perfectly matte complexion. The texture is layered over the skin for made to measure coverage without any excess thickness. The result looks natural and imperceptible, offering all women the freedom of a perfect foundation all day long
What can I say about Ysl Fusion Ink foundation? I looooooooove this foundation. It's just perfect for my combination skin. It feels very light on the skin and gives a polished look like I'm one of them catwalk models lol. One of the main reasons I really love it is I found a perfect shade match BD65/Golden Beige. I couldn't find a perfect match in the Touché Eclat foundation so you can imagine how happy I was about the Fusion Ink. I'm about nc46/47 in Mac and a beige Praline #10 in Lancome foundations. In Estée Lauder doublewear foundation I'm shade Amber honey 5N2. If you don't like fragrance in your foundation or have sensitive skin you might want to get a tester before you commit yourself to buying Fusion Ink. It is expensive but I don't mind because it meets the criteria I look for in a foundation especially shade match and staying power. I put it on at 6am and take it off like 6pm and I only blot once in the afternoon. It doesn't oxidise and go orange (Mac studio fix fluid looking at you!) Overall I really love it, safe to say a holy grail in my makeup bag and I use it daily.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Highlighter #5 Luminous Honey
- Touche Eclat adds highlights , refreshes your makeup and brightens your complexion. Touche Eclat offsets the complexion's dulling tendencies and revives it's own natural glow by capturing and reflecting light
- I once bought this before they discontinued #4 after a week I forgot my makeup bag on the Virgin train I was miserable for a few days lol but finally bit my lip and repurchased. I use this to highlight under my eyes. It brightens up my face. When used with Ysl Fusion Ink foundation mŷ face looks flawless.
- Burberry Lip Cover adds a touch of radiance. The lightweight combination of nourishing oils and gel dispersed pigment ensures intense moisture and long lasting colour.
- Burberry Lip cover contains anti ageing cerramides for fuller lip definition
- shiny polymers offer perfect luminosity
- contains UV filters to protect from damaging environmental exposure
Okay! I never planned on buying this 😳but after spotting the new Burberry counter in House of Fraser Oxford street how could I walk away empty handed lol. I love the packaging, the lipstick everything is just lush #teamburberry❤️ The colour I bought is called Sepia no. 12 which is a perfect nude for many skintones. I'm not too much into nude lips but this one might have converted me haha, I hope I don't get addicted to that Burberry counter lol. Makeup look wearing Burberry lip cover Sepia no. 9 is coming shortly.
What have you guys purchased as of late?
That's all for now
Have a fab weekend
Stay Beautiful and Blessed