Friday 8 March 2013

Nails of the day- BARRY M ACID YELLOW

Hello Chicas!







This is the nail polish I am wearing today. Its a nail paint from Barry M its bright yellow- green neon shade
Perfect from the spring/summer seasons but Alas, the weather is nowhere near summer here in London as usual its  actually raining. I always wear nail polish according to my mood, I applied Sally Hansen base coat then 2coats of Barry M Acid Yellow which is/was very sheer and takes a while to dry but nothing a blow drier cant handle ha! I quite like this shade its funky and affordable at £2.99 you can never go wrong with Barry M Nail paints there is so many shades to choose from if you are not brave for Acid Yellow. I may add Glitter polish on top later on






WHAT NAIL POLISH ARE YOU WEARING?





Have a wonderful weeekend
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo



13 comments:

  1. Hi hon!! wooww... your nails scream neon! Gorgeous acid yellow shade and it's indeed funky! Hehe.. :D have a wonderful weekend and xx! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright! I would never be able to pull of such a yellow shade haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, you gorgeous woman,
    ive been well, hope everything is even better on your side.
    glad you found me girl.
    I gotta find some barry m nail polishes on asos, I know they usually have it.
    love this color, especially since I wear all black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks..followed back n added ya to my circles as well :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks..followed back n added ya to my circles as well :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color for spring! So bright & cheerful xx - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the neon acid yellow. Perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is awesome! Perfect for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I have nithing on my nails @the the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!