Saturday 12 February 2011

NOTD-Nars Versailles

Hello My Lovelies How r y'all??Hope u doing great


Wanted to share my Nails of the day with u guys


Used Nars Cosmetics Versailles Nail Polish
*Its a Pearl Lemon Gold colour which is very pretty!!!!!
*Me thinks very spring into summer colour





Im loving this Nail polish
*Dries quickly
*Doesnt streak
*Has a nice glossy shine



Thus all for Today Chicas
Hope y'all have a wonderful day&weekend
Till Next time Please Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. i really want a NARS Nail Polish in a pink color :)
    This look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @1xellus1 thanks sis

    @Christine thanx sweetie,u should get it cant wait2see it

    @Jennifer thanx hun

    @Tsahi thanx hun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!