Tuesday 5 May 2020

Murad Youth Renewal Starter Kit

Happy Tuesday Lovelies πŸ’š hope you’re all well πŸ™πŸΎπŸ€—





Im 33 and started incorporating Retinol gradually into my routine soon as I turned 30. Might be a bit late for some but hey it’s better late than Never right?! Reason I introduced #Retinol products is because I do suffer from breakouts and pigmentation. 



In 1989, Dr. Howard Murad, M.D., FAAD founded Murad as a way to share his groundbreaking skincare formulas, which were among the first to achieve significant, measurable anti-aging results without surgery. From what I read Dr Murad “personally had acne as a child and felt a need to help other people who had skin problems.”


Today, Dr. Murad continues to innovate new formulas and leads groundbreaking research for Murad. He is an active philanthropist, inspirational speaker and author of twelve best-selling books on aging, health and skincare












Today we’re discussing the Youth Renewal Starter Kit :-⚜️
❇️Retinol Youth Renewal Serum
This potent formula quickly and visibly minimises the appearance of lines and deep wrinkles, whilst helping to firm and even skin tone, to reveal dramatically younger-looking skin. Having used this consistently for about 3weeks  I saw  a difference in the appearance and texture of my skin. My face looks fresh , firmer , brighter and smoother and I have even received compliments whilst using it πŸ₯°


❇️Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum
Ultra-nourishing eye cream firms brightens and targets signs of ageing. Eye Brightening Complex reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for brighter, younger-looking eyes. A little goes a long way with this eye cream , used it religiously for over  a month and definitely saw improvement around my eyes. Puffiness was gone and under eye darkness vanished. The eye cream has a soft texture  and I really like the hygienic packaging of this eye cream too! 


❇️Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
This luxurious night cream, powered by Retinol Tri-Active Technology, visibly minimises lines and wrinkles and smooths skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to help restore youthful contours. This cream felt luxurious, easily absorbs into the skin and has a pleasant but subtle smell. Whilst I don’t have any wrinkles yet my skin felt firmer, more radiant, smoother  and overall skin tone improved.



Overall thoughts πŸ’­ 
This Retinol range is gentle yet effective. With consistent use I wake up with plump , smooth , hydrated and glowing skin every use. I would definitely repurchase and highly recommend πŸ€©✅
#muradskincare #murad #Retinol #antiageing #lookfantastic 

1 comment:

  1. I really need to start adding retinol to my skin care routine, honestly. Thanks for the reminder to do so!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!