Thursday 13 February 2020

Hey πŸ‘‹ Long time no speak !

Hello lovelies!




Long time no speak for! It’s been a very long time. I have missed you lots πŸ€—and I’m glad some of y’all are with me on Instagram πŸ’–I hope you’re all well. Yes I’m very much alive , Instagram stole my soul and ran with it lol πŸ˜‚  How have y’all been , your families , jobs , lives and all?!


For starters I turned 33 on the 4th of February, eek 😱 Time flies hey !? Rushes to but Anti ageing skincare 🀣🀣   ♒️ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰




A lot has happened since the last blog which I wrote donkey years ago. I was poorly at some point with Migraine and Anaemia but I have gotten so much better now. I still have a passion for all things beauty but I’m more into skincare now. I cut my hair short again , seems to have reduced Migraines! I try and eat healthily , get enough rest and not overthink about stuff in general. Less anxiety too as Im taking each day as it comes.




Skincare wise I have gone on to discover more fantastic brands such as Murad , Elemis , Ole Henriksen, Herbivore Botanicals  and Rodial just to name a few favourites. Im not promising but I shall try to post skincare , makeup etc  here every now and again hehe !








I need an extra shot of Vitamin C and Glow with my favourites 🀩🍊
@olehenriksen Truth Juice Daily Cleanser +  Banana Bright eye cream #truthjuicedailycleanser #bananabrighteyecreme #olehenriksen πŸ”Ά
@rodialbeauty Vitamin C Glow Tonic #rodialvitcglowtonic #rodialvitaminc #rodialvitc #rodialbeauty πŸ”Ά
@lumene_uk @lumeneusa @lumenefinland Nordic C Glow boost essence #lumenenordicglow #lumenenordiccglowboostessence πŸ”Ά
@rodialbeauty Vitamin C Face SoufflΓ© #rodialvitamincsouffle #rodialmoisturiser #rodial 







Till next time lovelies , Take Care and stay blessed πŸ™πŸΎ
Sharon xx






1 comment:

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!