Sunday 25 October 2015

Mini NYX haul :Selfridges!

Hello My Lovelies!





How are you all? Hope you are all well and everything is going on great for you guys. Anyway so today post is a Mini haul from NYX.






I went to London Oxford Street this weekend and whilst picking up a beauty blender and some Stila products in my favourite store ie Selfridges. I noticed NYX stand. I stood there amazed as I couldn't believe my eyes. Turns out Selfridges stocks part of the range whereas Boots will have the full range online. It came at a perfect time as I was rather sick and tired of paying ridiculous amount of money for NYX on EBay and nagging  family and friends to bring NYX from America lol. I quickly grabbed a few soft matte lip creams that had been on my wishlist forever. I also bought Tinted Brow mascara to set my eyebrows and the Conceal/Correct/Contour palette in Deep I think that's the darkest shade that was available. The prices were reasonably priced in my honest opinion and I do intend on picking a few more things in the near future


Taken in natural light

Taken with flash

The shades I picked up in the Soft matte lip creams are
1- Prague which is a pretty pink shade
2- Copenhagen a pretty deep plum berry shade perfect for fall
3- Cannes a pretty nude shade, perfect for everyday use
4- Monte Carlo a deep toned red 

NYX Conceal/ Correct/Contour palette in Deep

NYX tinted brow mascara 





Overall
I'm pleased with my purchases. Will do swatches and FOTD with the soft matte lip creams 
I will be sure to put my 2cents in on the  Corrector/Conceal palette hehe!








I hope you liked this post
If you have any requests please be sure to leave a comment or email me
Stay Beautiful and Blessed my Lovelies 
Much Love 
Sher
Xx








2 comments:

  1. Lovely products hun :)
    I love all of the shades you picked up from the Soft Matte Lip Cream line :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!