Sunday 22 December 2013

Favourite Nude: Rimmel Kate 08💄

Hey My Lovelies




How y'all been?This was meant to be posted last week ha! Anyhoo just a quick post to share this nude lippy I'm loving from Rimmel. The colour is pretty, the lipstick is kind of moisturising  and the staying power is great. I'm just loving this colour peachy/pink nude❤️👍








What's on my face?
Smashbox photo finish primer
Lancome teint miracle foundation
Rimmel eyeliner and mascara
Rimmel Kate lasting lipstick 08


What y'all think bout this shade?
Do any of you guys have this lippy? 
What's your fave nude lippy and recommendation?



Have a wonderful day/evening
Stay Beautiful and Blessed
Much Love
Xoxo










2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely on you! Very nice shade...you can never go wrong with nudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to see if I can find Rimmel Kate 08 for myself! It looks really nice on you :) Also, I need to see if you have a review on that foundation :) And I like MAC's Fresh Brew with a brown lip liner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!