Sunday 8 May 2011

Barry M Blusher Review

Hello My Lovelies,How r y'all doing on this fine day?????????????

Today Im going to hare my thoughts on Barry M blusher,have had these 2blushers for  nearly 2years so its time I had my say about them



WHAT BARRY M SAYS???
These brand new extra fine blushers a available in six sheer colours for easy blending and a perfect flawless finish.

Colours I own are Rasberry  4  on the Left  side which is a bright magenta pink
and Apricot 5 on the Right which is a bright red orange
Taken with flash Apricot 5 on to the right and Rasberry4 on the left
This picture was taken in broad daylight




PROS OF BARRY M BLUSHERS
6 pretty shades to choose from
Nicely pigmented
Very affordable from Superdrug,Boots or Barry M website at £4.59
Long lasting
Cheaper version of Nars or Illamasqua blushers
Packaging is quite cute




CONS
The little Applicator that comes with it  is no use at all
The texture of Barry M blushers isnt smooth at all but considering the price you pay you really cant complain




OVERALL
I really loooooove Barry M blushes they are so pretty,pigmented and very affordable
I recommed to y'all Lovelies



NB*ALL BARRY M BLUSHERS ARE MATTE FINISHES




Thus all for Today Chicas
Hope this post has been helpful to y'all in some way
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Stay Beautiful&Blessed
Much Love
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I have no clue why I have never tried Barry M blushers, I've always browsed and hmm & ahh'd over them but always decide against it.

    Glad to know someone's enjoying them.
    Plus applicators that cosmetic companies give with products are always useless lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazingggg wish they sold the over here. Both of those colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with orange blushes. I've played with Barry M blushes in Boots but never bought one. I'll definitely have to take another look at these. Is the texture powdery?
    http://aceyourface.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. greta colours! can't wait to watch on you! :D


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blushes look amazing, i really want to try more from Barry M ^^

    My email: smurfedrops_89@hotmail.com was blocked because someone tried to hack it so if you want to contact me, please use the one that i have on my blog. I have talked to Sigma and they are shipping out your brush ^^

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!