Saturday 18 July 2020

Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Serum

Hey Lovelies hope you’re all well❤️


I’m  such a huge fan of Vitamin C products because of the benefits. I’m anaemic and sometimes I tend to look tired and dull no matter what , I hate when I get to work , meet clients or go to church and they say you look tired love, are you ok 😑🥺 Vitamin C is great for brightening and firming the skin , also stimulating collagen and speeding up cell turnover 🍊

Imagine my excitement when Ole Henriksen send me the latest Vitamin C serum, I’m an Ole Ambassador by the way. I love the Brand 🤩








This next-gen vitamin C serum combines three Ole Glow® icons—vitamin C, exfoliating acids and banana powder-inspired pigments—to instantly brighten and help defend skin against pollution, while delivering a sensorial experience you’ll love. And, with hyaluronic acid, it helps plump skin with hydration and reinforce skin’s moisture barrier.

CLAIMS:
• Targets major signs of aging
• Smoother, brighter, more even looking skin
• Improves brightness/radiance/glow
• Instantly hydrates/moisturizes skin



My thoughts 💭 
This is a good brightening serum that I have started incorporating mainly in my morning routine and sometimes evening. It has the signature citrusy scent from the Truth range so be aware if you’re not a fan of fragrance or sensitive but it isn’t heavy or tacky on the skin. It feels very light and silky. I noticed my face becoming softer , hydrated and brighter. I have been using something else for dark spot however my skin seems to be extra glowy since I started using this serum 🤩🧡🍊✨

**PR Gifted** but opinions are 💯my own 


#OleGlow #OleHenriksen #VitaminCSerum #Brightening #Hyperpigmentation #Glow #Brightaway #MoreGlowforlessdough #VitC 
#BananaBrightSerum #VitaminC #BananaBrightVitaminCSerum 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really fantastic product! I have used other things from this brand in the past and loved everything so much.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice packaging!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!